- 160 pages on the Yacht Hyperion designed and own by Jim Clark founder of Netscape.
- The book covers all details of the construction, design, crafting, layout, mechanical systems, rigging, sea trial, etc.
- Incredible photos by Louie Psihoyos.
- Hyperion is one of the most famous sailing yachts in the world, 155 ft with a mast of nearly 200 ft displacing 285 tons.
- Only 250 copies were made of this book
- The pictures below are of the book I am keeping. I own several other new/unopen books on Hyperion
- I will accept cash, paypal or check (personal will have to wait to be cleared)
- Please e-mail me at
Note: I have had a lot of inquiries about this book,
please note it is a very rare book (only 250 published),
the price is $375 (which is what I paid) + shipping.